Monday 22 February 2010

Introduction!

Hello SPRINGFIELD!..Woops..(I've been watching too many Simpsons) Hello my friends. I am Roc On Pengs. Some of you may know me from Club Penguin, or some of you may know me from Twitter..Yes on with it anyway. I am Roc On Pengs. I'm a boy, I love to play Club Penguin, and I play 2 other games, they are Pandanda and MiniMonos (Pandanda.com + Minimonos.com). Heres a picture of MY playercard.

Umm..Sorry for the bad cutting out?..

Aye, I'm a ghost. XD

~Roc On Pengs

3 comments:

  1. W00T! I'm the first viewer, commenter, and your first follower! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Sup? Nice site! I was wondering if I could maybe be an admin on it? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How aboutt..because you two are such good friends..I make you BOTH authors/admins? Would you like that?

    ReplyDelete

  ©Club Penguin Screenshots copyright Club Penguin Entertainment, Inc

  ©Club Penguin Other Screenshots by Club Penguin All rights reserved

Back to TOP