Tuesday 23 February 2010

CODE RED! CODE RED! Important Discovery!

RED ALERT, RED ALERT!!

I headed to the beach today, to go to the lighthouse, to see the yellow puffle paint my picture. (By the way, the writing in yellow says "Yellow puffle". Yeah so..on the beach I made an important discovery, yes..thats when "RED ALERT!" Came into my head, Yes if your clever enough to have noticed i've changed the colour (I live in the UK, I spell it COLOUR. C-O-L-O-U-R.) of my writing. So, at the beach, the important discovery was..that, you know normally on a puffle party when you go the beach, it has the ELITE puffles? Yes? Well, at the momentio, there is NO white elite puffle! Isn't that strange........but! The beach tells OTHERWISE. On the rocks..sitting there, glaring at me, sat a little..White puffle. Yes, I got the same thought..A white elite puffle? Exactly. Don't believe me? Here:



Isn't this strange?

I'll keep you updated.

~Roc On Pengs

No comments:

Post a Comment

  ©Club Penguin Screenshots copyright Club Penguin Entertainment, Inc

  ©Club Penguin Other Screenshots by Club Penguin All rights reserved

Back to TOP